Most people hate the thought of speaking in public. But...there's some really effective ways to get over your nerves, Here's my top ways to overcome the fear
5. Breathe: Make sure your breathing is regular because it can affect your pronunciation and stage movement.
4. Record yourself: Use your phone to record yourself or better yet use a video. Get feedback from others on how you sound.
3. Think of the worst case scenario: Really, what is the worst that can happen?
2. Activate your Go System: get fired up by exercising, jumping, running, laughing or listening to hyped music
1. Be passionate: Whatever you're speaking on make sure you speak with passion and conviction. This will make your speech appealing and worth listening to. I have a favourite saying which fits perfectly for speaking in public: Feel the fear and do it anyway!
Check out these tips in more detail here: Overcome fear of speaking in public